• Fine art print on high quality acid-free archival paper
• Made to order
• Tough pigment inks won't allow prints to fade
• Not framed. Please contact me to inquire about framing options within Canada
• Certificate of authenticity included
• The colors on the photographs may differ slightly from the original work
Shipping and packaging
Created and printed in Canada. Please allow up to 5 business days for your order to be printed and sealed before it's shipped. Prints are shipped in a waterproof seal plastic bag and a flat cardboard mailer, both are recyclable. Shipping times vary depending on the destination.
About this series
Inks that I steer over paper create dozens of light semi-transparent layers of wild dynamic forms. This is my experiment of finding a balance between being in control of an artwork and letting the liquid media to flow freely. This is Flow - mysterious reflections of harmony and evenness.
A percentage of purchases is donated towards brain tumour research. Every person diagnosed with a brain tumour will have different symptoms and their own journey to a diagnosis. Today it’s still difficult to diagnose some tumours because they would have no symptoms until they're large and then cause a serious, rapid decline in health.